Work With Us
Back To Dance 2018 - Casual Retail Sales Assistants
Applications now open
Our business is currently seeking casual Retail Sales employees to see us through the busy Back To Dance period in 2018.
Casual employees will be required to work a rotating roster during trading hours 7 days per week from 15th January 2018, and afternoons on weekdays when Term 1 resumes for the month of February and March.
Training will be provided and all successful applicants must be available for a training session on Friday 12th January.
During the Back To Dance season, casual employees will be rostered a minimum of 3 hours per week and up to 20 hours based on demand.
The casual roles are suitable for secondary age students 15 years and above, and tertiary age students with the flexibility to work afternoons once school resumes. Casual employees must be available to work Saturdays and/or Sundays.
Customer Service & Dance or Performing Arts experience is preferred, however not essential. Applicants must be very neatly presented, professional, extremely customer service orientated and confident to perform the following duties:
- Meet and greet customers, assisting them with their queries and product selection in an efficient manner;
- Cash handling and computer literate in order to work our Point Of Sale program with accuracy;
- Coordinate footwear fittings in order or priority and arrival;
- Coordinate garment fittings;
- Return stock to racks or shelving in a neat, organised and presentable manner;
- Monitoring stock & customer movement, including loss prevention measures;
- Minor cleaning duties as required.
Both male and female applicants are encouraged to apply. The right to work in Australia is mandatory.
Dancewear Nation remunerates it’s staff based on the General Retail Industry Award 2010 (MA000004). Rates are determined by age at the time of engagement and will be discussed during the interview process.
Only successful applicants will be invited to interview stage which will be conducted during the month of December 2017. Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 1st December.